Builder Information Review (BIR)
Before approval of a construction loan, it is important you know who you are loaning money to. Risk Mitigation is essential in construction lending. Make informed decisions when approving builder loans. Find out details about the builder and their history including:
- Builder’s company information
- Incorporation and business records
- OFAC validation
- IRS TIN & Social Security Number
- Better Business Bureau rating
- Home builders association membership
- Insurance coverage
- References with trade and suppliers
- Judgment, liens, bankruptcies
Don't make a decision without a Builder Information Review (BIR) from Robbins Consulting & Management. Make informed decisions and reduce risk.
We provide Builder Information Reviews (BIR) nationwide.
See all of our services for more information on our various options for asset management.
Contact Us today to discuss your Builder Information Review needs.