Feasibility Analysis | Recent Projects
With the provided scope of work and your budget, we will provide a feasibility study comprised of important decision making information.
A Feasibility Analysis consists of:
- A walk through inspection with the borrower or contractor.
- A complete set of photos of the site.
- A review of your project plans, specifications, contracts, and cost breakdown.
- A summation of all information gathered.
- An itemized analysis using all the results gathered.
- A cost breakdown and any discrepancies or missing information including additional bid items left out of the original plans or contracts.
- A property condition report including bids on repairs needed.
- Details of Property Condition
- Detailed Interior and Exterior Assessment
- Complete Documentation of Required Repairs and Services
We offer Feasibility Analysis Services nationwide.
See all of our services for more information on how we can manage your assets effectively and expediently.
Contact Us today to discuss your Feasibility Analysis | Recent Projects needs.